The role of advisory groups is briefly outlined below and will be reviewed after three years.
· To advise the Board on the development of services in their area;
· To assist the Board in implementing policy and strategy (e.g. balance of arts’ programming, how to promote the lunch club to a wider audience);
· To lead on specific projects, as requested by the Board, and to delegate responsibilities to sub-groups and individuals in respect of these;
· To assist with monitoring the quality of provision and recommend improvements;
· To advise on the budget and annual plan for developments in their area;
· To take part in recruitment of staff
The following are members of the advisory group;
Mr Keven Keenan (Chair )
Mr. Prabhu Manpuria (DCC Councillor)
Mr J.P Hazra (Secretary/Director)
Dr Sachi Das (Chair)
Police Scotland representatives
Dundee City Council representatives
Elected representatives of the communities.